Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Two Days Away From Petrie Casts

So here we are two nights away from Nochy's petrie casts. I guess now from other stories and things I can only hope that it's his only petrie casting.

My good friend started a webpage which allows people to sign up to make meals for us and its so heart warming to see how wonderful and warm people are being. Its kinda making me weepy how amazing everyone is to us.

Some things are ready- like we have a. bean bag chair, we know how to tip he seats backwards in the middle bench in the van so he can sit, and we hopefully have an aide in school for his return-

But I didn't think of everything- like underwear- so I'm going to quickly bring some boxer shorts to the tailor tomorrow to see if they'll add some snaps or Velcro. Oops

The amount of things I know I haven't thought of is enormous.

They called us yesterday to ask what color casts Nochy wants- and I'm embaressed to say I don't know his favorite color.

Apparently he had thought about it already and so he quickly responded "light blue and make sure it's extra comfortable." I relayed that message over to the PA.

We find out tomorrow what time his surgery actually is, even though it is scheduled for 2:30. Hopefully it will be somewhat earlier than that- since he probably has to fast because of the anesthesia.

My stomach hurts, all my kids are sick of it already- they just want it to be Thursday- casts day- because I think the tension is getting to all of us. My husband is actually in Israel, poor guy, and he'll return Friday morning after the surgery. Its not ideal, but we needed six weeks so we could get the casts off in time to go on the rides at Disney world.

That's it for now- more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment